ERO GSA Contractor Information
ERO offers environmental services under the following SINs:
SIN 541620: Environmental Consulting Services
- Environmental impact statements and assessments
- Endangered species, wetlands, wildlife, and other natural resource management plans, studies, and consultations
- Archaeological, historical, and other cultural resource studies and mitigation plans
- Environmental compliance audits
SIN 562910REM: Remediation Services
- Site characterization and remediation
- Waste management
- Long-term monitoring and operations
- ERO's Environmental Due Diligence services
SIN 541370GIS: Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services
- Mapping and cartography
- Natural resource planning
- Site selection
- Migration pattern analysis
- Pollution analysis
GSA Point of Contact – For more information on ERO's GSA Environmental Services Contract
How To Use This Contract
Procedures for Acquiring ERO Services Using the GSA Schedule
- Prepare a Request for Quotation (RFQ) that includes a Statement of Work, evaluation criteria, and a requirement for pricing information.
- Transmit the RFQ to GSA Schedule Contractors.
- Evaluate Responses and Place the Order with the best value contractor.
Additional details on GSA Schedules: For Federal Agency Customers - Ordering From Schedules
ERO has a General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Awards Schedule for Environmental Services, which provides a mechanism for any federal entity to contract directly with ERO. This contract allows agencies to procure services from a pre-qualified firm in a quick and efficient manner. Because a contract is already in place and rates have been negotiated, the time and paperwork necessary to contract with ERO is substantially reduced.