Since 1984, ERO has worked with the Salt River Project (SRP) regarding water rights, hydrology, permitting, and environmental compliance on a wide range of projects throughout Arizona. SRP is a major surface and ground water user in Arizona and provides water and electricity to much of the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Typical projects include:
- Evaluation of hydrologic impacts from surface water diversions and ground water pumping
- Economic and environmental evaluation of alternative water sources
- Preparation of habitat conservation plans and environmental impact statements for reservoir operations
- Evaluation of federal and state water rights including appraisals
- Remote sensing, image processing, and geographic information system analyses of historical and current land use patterns