ERO is pleased to announce that we have been certified as a women-owned disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE)! Female ownership has increased at ERO over the last several years to a majority, allowing ERO to achieve DBE status.
ERO is now certified as a Minority/Women Business Enterprise (M/WBE) and Small Business Entity (SBE) by the state of Colorado, and federally as a Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the U.S. Small Business Administration. ERO qualifies for DBE status under the following North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes:
- 541370: Surveying and Mapping Services (except Geophysical)
- 541620: Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690: Biological Consulting Services
- 541720: Archaeological Research and Development Services
- 562910: Environmental Remediation Services
ERO’s state and federally recognized women-owned business status provides our team and our teaming partners opportunities to meet federal and state DBE contracting set-aside goals. If you would like to learn how ERO can help you meet DBE goals, please contact Nicole Bauman at (303) 830-1188 or firstname.lastname@example.org.